All items are posted via Australia Post and charges are based on weight and size. For overseas postage., we will always offer the cheapest postage posssible. Unless otherwise stated on the product description, our cards do not incur any postage charges to either yourself or the recipient if posted within Australia. We post within 24 hours on weekdays and if you purchase over a weekend or public holiday, your item will be posted on the next available business day.
All cards are sent by letter rate and free post, therefore there is no tracking option available. If you want to have tracking on your card, please contact us and we can arrange this for you. There will be a charge from Australia Post for this,
1. The Licence For every files or image you download, we grant you a personal, non-commercial, license for a single user which is non-exclusive, non-transferable and revocable. It applies throughout the world and is subject to the standards and restrictions set out below.
2. Permitted Use
- create artwork for your home,
- print onto t-shirts or items for you or your family,
- add them to a personal blog or use them on your personal social media,
- incorporate them into designs for your private portfolio,
- use them in personal school or college projects.
3. What you cannot do
Our personal use license is a non-commercial license which does not allow any business use. This means you can not use the files or images in any products or services you sell or trade or in any advertising or promotions for these.If you would like to use our Files or Images for business use this is possible with our Commercial License.
- You can not sell, re-distribute or share our files, images or copies of our files in any format.
- You must not make our files available in a format that allows others to access or reproduce them.
- You must not add our files to any image gallery or stock site.
- You must not claim that our images or files are your own work. This means you must not claim that you own the intellectual property rights in any images or attribute the ownership or origin of our files or images to anyone other than us/the named artist.
4. You also cannot use our images in any ways that do not meet our basic Standards:
- is defamatory of any person, obscene, blasphemous, offensive, hateful, inflammatory, or promotes or uses violent or sexually explicit material or pornography,
- promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age,
- infringes any copyright, design right, database right or trademark of any other person, or breaches any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence,
- promotes any illegal activity or advocates, promotes, incites any person to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act, or is in contempt of court, or is likely to deceive any person,
- may be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or is likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Handpress Cards will always hold the intellectual and property rights over their designs.
COMMERCIAL USE 1. The Licence For every file or image you download, we grant you a commercial license for a single user which is non-exclusive, non-transferable and revocable. It applies throughout the world and is subject to the standards and restrictions set out below.
2. The commercial licences is available where stated on products.
3. Permitted Use
- put the files/images on your business websites and use them in your business blogs, social media and adverts. We allow unlimited web views.
- add your branding, logo, text and captions to the images and reproduce these new designs.
- print the files/images in your documents, magazines, packaging and promotional materials. We allow unlimited print run size.
What you cannot do
You cannot sell, re-distribute or share our files, images or copies of our files/images for others to use.This also means you must not add our files/images to any image gallery, stock image site or template where users are able to access our images or incorporate them into new designs.
You must not make our files/images available in a format that allows others to access or reproduce them.We do allow you to create individual items on behalf of a client, but you must only share your final item with your client, not our standalone files. If your client requires our file for future projects they must purchase their own commercial licence.
You must not claim that our files/images are your own work.This means you must not claim that you own the intellectual property rights in any images or attribute the ownership or origin of our images to anyone other than us/the artist named on the files/image page.
Intellectual Property Rights
- we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in our files or images and that your use of such images in accordance with this Commercial Licence is lawful,
- our files or images do not incorporate material which infringes the intellectual property rights or privacy rights of anyone else,
- our files or images do not contain obscene blasphemous or defamatory matter.